Đề thi thử THPT Quốc gia môn tiếng Anh tháng 5/2017 trường THPT Việt Đức, Hà Nội có đáp án
Một số câu hỏi giao tiếp, câu đồng nghĩa và câu ghép trong đề
Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the most suitable response to complete each of the following exchanges.
15. Cindy wanted to drive her best friend to have dinner at an Italian restaurant but her car couldn’t start. Therefore, she had to borrow one from Nancy.
– Cindy: “Would you mind lending me your car?” – Nancy: “_______________.”
A. Great B. Yes. Here it is C. Yes, let’s D. No, not at all.
16. Minh and Lan are talking about Minh’s boyfriend.
– Minh: “If only I hadn’t lent him all my money!” -Lan: “_______.”
A. Well, it’s no use crying over spilt milk. B. I’m afraid. That’s what you did.
C. All right. You’ll be OK soon. D. Sorry, I can’t help.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that best combines each pair of sentences in the following questions.
17. My brother tried very hard to past the driving test. He could hardly pass it.
A. No matter how hard my brother tried, he could hardly pass the driving test.
B. Although my brother didn’t try hard to past the driving test, he could pass it.
C. Despite being able to pass the driving test, my brother didn’t pass it.
D. My brother tried very hard, so he passed the driving test satisfactorily.
18. Ann jogs every morning. It is very good for her health.
A. Ann jogs every morning and it is very good for her health.
B. Ann jogs every morning, which is very good for her health.
C. Ann jogs every morning and then it is very good for her health.
D. Ann jogs every morning that it is very good for her health.
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to the sentence given in each of the following questions.
38. You can look up this word in the dictionary.
A. There are a lot of words in the dictionary for you to look at.
B. You can find the meaning of this word in the dictionary.
C. You should buy this dictionary to find the word you need.
D. The dictionary contains a lot of words except the one you need.
39. You must never take your helmet off while you are riding a motorcycle.
A. When you are riding a motorcycle, wearing a helmet is not a must.
B. You needn’t wear a helmet whenever you are riding a motorcycle.
C. Helmets must be worn at all times when you are riding a motorcycle.
D. If you are riding a motorcycle, you needn’t wear a helmet.’
40. It was a mistake of you to lose your passport.
A. You shouldn’t have lost your passport. B. Your passport must be lost.
C. There must be a mistake in your passport. D. You needn’t have brought your passport.
Đáp án đề thi thử môn tiếng Anh THPT Việt Đức, Hà Nội năm 2017
Bạn không nên bỏ qua.